Thursday, March 6, 2008

Memories of the Thaw

Much as I usually love this season, I'm tired of winter at this point like I've never been tired of it before. Or tired of this particular winter. One of the two. On the way down to campus this morning, I was looking at some trees lining West Johnson, and I couldn't remember what they looked like with leaves on them.

Went for a walk around the lake path at sunset today, a bit further along than the last time I was shooting pics. Getting easier to hit that time of day, since it's a little bit later now. Pools of water starting to form on top of the lake ice. Warmer out, but still pretty cold if your gloves are off for a while. Listened to the Pat Novak ep quoted in the previous post as I went. Pics in the order I took 'em, I think.
























Walking back:







And a slightly skewed panorama, from part way along the way:


Okay, back to work.

No comments: