Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Billy Budd

Somehow, I left this as a draft. Meant to post it a while ago.

The bit of Exodus 2008 that bums me out the most, even as it makes me happiest. One of my best friends heads back to Illinois, to do some teaching. And stuff.

A last burger at Dotty's, the week before the Vermillion Departure, accompanied by some fine curd of cheese, and some geeked out conversation:


A prototypical Vermillion gesture, whilst walking along the mean streets of Mad Town:


A prototypical Hulk, BBV's favorite superhero, engaging in civil conversation with the Silver Savage:

(Note the presence of a mace, which I'm sure BBV would agree, improves all things.)

BBV, I hope it goes good for ya. Get your stuff done, get this thing on the hump, and get to the next level. Two fist salute and all that.

And watch out for Mothman. (Fucking Mothman.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gawrsh, thanks Stew. This is really nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and yes, a mace does improve all things.